Do you regularly send emails to a group of people? are they mostly the same and do you type email IDs one by one in the To field? Then you are following the wrong method. It does not make any sense if you have an option to send group email in gmail.
Most of the people use Google Gmail service. That’s why In the last article I taught about creating gmail account. But today’s article is for those who send email to the same people regularly. After reading this article you will save your effort and time because today I am going to tell you how to send group email in gmail?
Do you know by using google contact feature you can add all your recipients in a group. In order you can send email to all persons of the group at once. So In the first step we will create a group.
How To Create Group In Gmail
1. First of all visit gmail.google.com and sing in to your Gmail account.
2. After entering email id and password you will be reached at Gmail’s new dashboard.
3. There are many options, buttons and icons on the right of the Gmail dashboard. Just click on the 9 dot icon(google apps) and there you will find many services but click on contacts option. Actually this is a Google contact service where you can manage all your contacts.
4. Now you will be redirected to the Google contacts page. As I told you contacts service is owned by Google where everyone can manage their important contacts. So now we will create a label first. On the left side there are many options, click on “+ create label“.
5. A new popup will be promoted. There you have to name(label) the group. Here type any name you want to label your group. For example – client, customers, work, etc. As of now I am going to give “Techmodem” as a label. Then click on save.
6. Next click on create contact. We are going to add contacts into recently created label.
7. After clicking on create a contact new popup will open. Their add your client or recipients contact details. Like name, phone number, company and job title and so on. If your wish to only send email then you can skip other details expect email id and then click on save.
Note:- Here above you can see by default our recently created label is selected. Which means all contacts we are making will be automatically saved in this group. Next time whenever you make a new label keep watch here to confirm which label is selected.
8. Create more contacts as many you want here I added four contacts in the group to show you.
In this way we created a group. Similarly you can create different-different groups(labels) and add many emails.
You can leave this page. Now let’s see how to send group email in gmail? But before move on I hope you know how to send email?
How To Send A Group Email In Gmail
1. Open Gmail dashboard and on the left click on compose button.
2. Now on the right side compose email window will be open.
3. Here is the game in the “To filed” do not enter email one by one just type the label name we created and select it.
4. After selecting the label all the email id’s will be automatically get copied into to filed. Because we already created a group.
5. Then just type your email’s matter, attach files as normally you do. Finally click on send. Done! you sent email to many personas at a time using group email in gmail.
You can verify by visiting sent email tab. And like this you can create many groups(labels) and send mail to them.
Read also – how to delete gmail account permanently.
Conclusion – Finally in this post I showed you how to create group to send email in gmail? I hope you liked this article. If you have any question then you can comment below. Thank you!